To update your season ticket account information, please log-in to NCAA Account Manager.
When you are logged-in and the account name shows in the upper-right corner, click on the name and select “My Profile.” This will bring you to the Account Overview page.
On the Account Overview page, you will be able to update the following information :
- Payment Methods (add or delete a card)
How To Update Email Address and Phone Number
Email addresses and phone numbers may be changed through NCAA Account Manager.
- When you are logged-in and the account name shows in the upper-right corner, click on the name and select “My Profile.” This will bring you to the Account Overview page.
- On the left-side of the Account Overview page, select “Account Information” from the menu.
- From the Account Information page, click the link to www.ticketmaster.com in the box with the Ticketmaster logo.
- This will direct you to a new page where you will be able to update the email address and phone number on your MCWS season ticket account.
- Please let us know when you have updated the email and/or phone number we can confirm the update was successful. Changing the email address through NCAA Account Manager also will update our database.
If you need to change a name on your account due to marriage, divorce or death of a spouse, please complete the Season Ticket Transfer Request Form and include a copy of the corresponding marriage certificate, divorce decree or death certificate.
For more information on how to TRANSFER your season ticket account to an immediate family member (i.e. spouse, sibling, or child), please click HERE.
Update Company Contact Information:
Any changes to company contact information must be submitted on official company letterhead. Please complete the form below. The official letter can be uploaded when the form is submitted.
Season tickets that are purchased through and paid for by a company are not transferrable.