Season Ticket Holder Update as of 4/23/21
Just like spring, details on this year’s College World Series are emerging. We can’t thank you enough for your patience so far and we’re going to ask you to “stay tuned” for just a few more weeks as we determine what the capacity will be for the 2021 CWS. At present, we believe the ticket plan will be announced by mid-May.
Here is a quick recap of what we have shared with you through previous correspondence:
- All 2021 tickets will be digital.
- Concessions inside the stadium will be cashless. Only credit cards and debit cards will be accepted. Reverse ATMs – also called Cash 2 Card machines – will allow fans to insert cash and get a card in return.
- If for any reason you do not wish to attend the 2021 CWS, you may “opt-out” and still sit in the same seats and retain your seniority for 2022.
Here are some new details about the 2021 CWS:
- Masks will be required while navigating the ballpark or in your seats, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Dependent on final capacity restrictions, fans from different households may be seated next to each other.
Many of you have successfully logged into your season ticket account through NCAA Account Manager. If so, there is nothing more you need to do at this time.
If you have not tried to log into your account yet, please go to am.ticketmaster.com/NCAA. Enter your email address on the log in page and select “Forgot Password” to set up a password for your account. Please note that no tickets will be showing on your account until ticketing plans are finalized.
The NCAA Account Manager User Guide is available to download (see below). Additional information can be found at NCAA.com/CWSTickets.
If you have any questions or need assistance with logging in to NCAA Account Manager, please contact College World Series of Omaha, Inc.
Live Chat: www.CWSOmaha.com