Parking is plentiful for the games, know where to go before you leave home with these helpful tips.
*2023 MCWS Parking and Transportation Information will be updated as we get closer to the event.
MECA PARKING LOTS:
On the MECA campus, which includes Charles Schwab Field Omaha and CHI Health Center Omaha, there are approximately 4,000 parking stalls available for pass-holder use and public/ADA needs.
- All stadium lots will open at 8 a.m. on MCWS game days and will close 90 minutes after the event. There is no overnight parking allowed.
- Lot A and the MECA garage are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parking Lots B and D are reserved for parking pass-holders. A limited number of public parking in Lot D MAY be available on game day, first-come, first-served, at MECA’s discretion.
- Available public parking is available at a cost of $15 per vehicle, per entry, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In/Out parking is NOT Allowed.
- Accessible parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis in all MECA managed surface lots, including Lot B and D, at no charge to vehicles displaying a current state-issued hangtag or license plate. Click HERE for more stadium ADA information.
- Tailgating is permitted in all Charles Schwab Field/CHI Health Center Omaha lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking stalls and no tents may be staked into the ground. Click HERE to view tailgating rules and regulations.
PARK OMAHA DETAILS:
Park Omaha has numerous surface and garage lots, as well as metered spaces throughout downtown Omaha. With Park Omaha and the ParkMobile app, game-goers can reserve parking in advance of any Men’s CWS game.
If you don’t want to risk the chance of arriving at a full parking lot, you can reserve a parking space right now in one of Park Omaha’s public parking garages or surface lots.
Here’s how to make a parking reservation:
- Download the ParkMobile mobile app or visit the ParkMobile website. ParkMobile is not the Park Omaha app, which is used for real-time parking.
- Sign up with an email address and password.
- Search for nearby parking by entering the venue’s name or location.
- Select the venue that’s hosting your event.
- Select the upcoming event you’re attending.
- Choose a nearby parking garage or surface lot. If you’re only reserving one space, you can click “reserve” to go directly to checkout. If you’d like to reserve multiple spaces for a group or learn more about the reservation, click “details.”
- Enter your payment information and reserve your parking space!
Metro, the city’s transit authority, provides an easy, inexpensive way to get around downtown. For 25 cents a ride, fans can ride the Stadium Circulator, which runs every 10 minutes. Circulator service will begin on Opening Celebration Day from approximately 8 a.m. to 10:45 p.m. On game days, the circulator will start service 60 minutes before the first game until 60 minutes after the last game of the day. The route makes a loop around The Old Market, a variety of downtown destinations, and Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
Local and visiting riders can also take advantage of ORBT, Omaha’s first rapid transit line, serving Omaha from downtown to Westroads Mall. A free park and ride lot is available at the Westroads Transit Center for riders, and the line connects directly with the CWS Circulator.
Riders can plan a trip and track their bus using MyRide OMA, Metro’s real-time application, available online, as a mobile app, or via a text message system.
More information about Metro’s services during the Men’s College World Series can be found at ometro.com/bus2ballpark.
NORTH DOWNTOWN PARKING (NoDoPa) DETAILS:
North of the stadium, directly across from Cumming St., there are over 400 available parking spots during the Men’s CWS! For more information, please email Tom Stratman at email@example.com or call (402) 551-7779.
LIMITED RV SPACES AVAILABLE FOR 2023.
CREIGHTON PARKING DETAILS:
Creighton will be offering on campus parking for MCWS fans and visitors. Tailgating will be permitted, however no motor homes or recreational vehicles will be admitted due to size constraints. Lots will be patrolled during event sessions.
Heartland Bike Share is a nonprofit organization that operates three bike share programs in the Heartland region, including Heartland B-cycle. Heartland B-cycle is the first large-scale municipal bike sharing system in the Omaha metro area. Heartland B-cycle members will be able to pick up one of the bikes at any B-station and drop it off at any B-station. For more information on Heartland B-cycle and riding bikes in and around Charles Schwab Field Omaha, click here.
Other Parking & Transportation FAQ’s:
Is there dedicated bicycle and motorcycle parking?
Yes. There is a bicycle valet located on Mike Fahey St. between 13th and 14th Streets. For motorcycles, you may park on Mike Fahey St. along 14th Street.
What other methods of transportation are there to get to the stadium?
- Uber, Lyft & Shared Ride Services, are to use the north curb cut at CHI Health Center Omaha Convention Center as the designated pick-up and drop-off location during the MCWS. The purple car on the event map highlights this location.
Is there motor home/RV parking?
No motor homes (or other RVs) will be admitted to park in the Charles Schwab Field/CHI Health Center Omaha parking lots. None of the lot entrances have the proper width to allow this. There is RV parking located in the following links: