With the move to mobile ticketing, you will now manage your season tickets through your desktop computer or mobile device via the NCAA Account Manager. Below is the user guide to get you started!
- To see the PDF in a full screen format press “Click Here for Full Screen Format” in red.
- For options to download or print use the >> arrows in the upper right hand corner of the document.
- YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET.
- Not valid printed on paper OR as a screenshot.
- Make sure your phone is charged with a bright screen.
- Transfer or accept a transfer and add tickets to your Apple Wallet OR Google Pay IN ADVANCE.
- Don’t have a smartphone? – bring your confirmation email /photo ID to the Box Office the day of the event for assistance.
How to I sell my tickets?
- After logging in to your NCAA Account Manager, select ‘My Events’ in the navigation bar and select the event in which you’d like to sell tickets.
- Select ‘Sell Tickets’ and select the seats you would like to sell. Click Next.
- By default, the ticket resale price will be recommended based on the average price on tickets sold and tickets currently listed on Ticketmaster’s resale marketplace. The option to set a different price is available by clicking the + or – buttons under ‘Price Per Ticket’. You may also click into the field and enter a price. Select Continue.
- Review the resale information. Choose the preferred payout method in the dropdown and add the payee information.
- Click ‘Submit Listing’ to post your tickets for resale.
Ticketmaster is the exclusive ticketing partner for the NCAA Men’s College World Series.