Based on recent recommendations from the NCAA COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group, new health and safety guidance for the 2021 Men’s College World Series has been announced. The Series now will be at full capacity, while masks and physical distancing will not be required.
Will I get all my season tickets?
With the Series now being at full capacity, previous communication regarding your season tickets has changed.
If you previously selected one of the two reduced ticket options, you will now be able to renew all of your season tickets for all games. No additional response is needed.
If you chose to opt-out for 2021, you can still do so and renew in 2022. However, if you would like to change your choice and opt-in for 2021, please contact College World Series of Omaha, Inc., by Wednesday, May 26, at 12 p.m. CT.
If you chose to cancel your season tickets, your request will be honored. If you would like to change your response, please contact College World Series of Omaha, Inc., by Wednesday, May 26, at 12 p.m. CT.
Please note all 2021 tickets will be digital.
Why are the CWS tickets going to all mobile?
The NCAA, CWS, Inc., and MECA have adopted mobile entry for the health and safety of all CWS fans. Mobile tickets also are the safest and most convenient way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. Mobile tickets provide the following benefits:
- Quick and easy entry into the venue using your smartphone.
- The ability to manage, transfer or sell your tickets at any time.
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets.
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper.
Do I have to participate in mobile tickets?
Yes. All tickets for the CWS will be mobile tickets.
How do I access my mobile season tickets?
If you have not tried to log into your account yet, please go to the NCAA Account Manager. Enter your email address on the log-in page and select “Forgot Password” to set up a password for your account. Please note that no tickets or parking will be showing on your account until your invoice is ready.
If you have any questions or need assistance with logging in to NCAA Account Manager, please contact College World Series of Omaha, Inc.
I don’t have an email address and/or I don’t have a computer or smartphone. How do I get my tickets?
If you don’t have a computer or smartphone or are unable to use mobile tickets for other reasons (no email address), we can work with you to gain access to your tickets on a case-by-case basis.
I keep my tickets as souvenirs. Is there an option to get a souvenir ticket?
We are looking into options for souvenir tickets and we will update you when those details come available.
We also have club seats. Are they being handled the same way?
Is it possible to transfer mobile tickets? If so, how?
Yes. Mobile tickets can be transferred to other fans either on a computer or a smartphone. More detailed information on the transfer process will be available soon.
We tailgate. Will that be allowed in the parking lots?
Tailgating will be allowed during the 2021 CWS. Go to tdamertradeparkomaha.com for details.
With 100% capacity, is everything back to normal for 2021?
We are thrilled to be able to fill the stadium for baseball this year! And while we anticipate getting back to normal in 2022, a few things will be different about the 2021 Series:
- General Admission: Because of COVID-19 related concerns, the traditional General Admission tickets and seating will not be available in 2021 but will return in 2022. This year, the outfield will be sold as reserved seats in the Advance Sale with tickets starting at $20. Purchases will be limited to eight tickets, per game. Tickets can be purchased at NCAA.com/CWSTickets.
- Opening Celebration Day: In order to ensure the safety of all student athletes, the decision has been made to not hold open practices and autograph sessions at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha on Friday, June 18, 2021.
- Opening Ceremonies: This has been a tradition since 1999 and is one of our favorites! Unfortunately, this event requires considerable planning and and time to coordinate. Because of the unusual circumstances of this year, it will not be offered in 2021.
- Road to Omaha Run: For 10 years, we have been able to offer this 5k run/walk benefitting the Omaha Parks Foundation. However, similar to Opening Ceremonies, this event will not be offered for 2021 so we can focus on ensuring the best experience possible for baseball fans and athletes at the CWS.
For more information regarding the COVID-19 precautions at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, please click HERE.
As the planning evolves for the 2021 CWS, we will be in contact with you with updates. We will use email as our primary source of communication. If you need to reach us, you may either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you also may call us, year-round, at 402-554-4422.