Seat relocation requests are no longer being accepted for the 2018 College World Series as the deadline has passed.
Beginning on July 9, season-ticket holders who wish to request a change in seat location or additional seats – effective for the 2019 College World Series – are asked to complete a form and return it to College World Series of Omaha, Inc., no later than Friday, August 17, 2018.
- Seats used for relocation come from season-ticket holder non-renewals. Because of this, your season tickets will need to be renewed by the February 1, 2019, deadline to be considered for relocation.
- Requests are reviewed in order of season-ticket seniority: the number of years season tickets have been purchased from CWS of Omaha, Inc. Requests are NOT reviewed in the order they are returned. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee a change in seat assignment.
- Due to the renewal process, it is likely that you may not receive a response to your request until the end of March 2019.
- All transactions will be handled in consultation with the season-ticket holder before any relocation is processed.