Seat Relocation/Addition Process
Beginning on July 8, reserved seat season-ticket holders who wish to request a change in seat location or additional seats – effective for the 2020 College World Series – are asked to complete a form and return it to College World Series of Omaha, Inc., no later than Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
CLICK HERE to fill out and submit your form online.
If you would liked to download a PDF of the form and submit via U.S. Mail you can CLICK HERE.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Seats used for relocation come from reserved seat season-ticket holder non-renewals. Because of this, your season tickets will need to be renewed by the February 3, 2020, deadline to be considered for relocation.
- Requests are reviewed in order of season-ticket seniority: the number of years season tickets have been purchased from CWS of Omaha, Inc. Requests are NOT reviewed in the order they are returned.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee a change in seat assignment.
- Due to the renewal process, you may not receive a response to your request until the end of March 2020.
- All transactions will be handled in consultation with the season-ticket holder before any relocation is processed.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- This request is for RESERVED seat season ticket holders only. If you have questions regarding your club seats, please call MECA at (402) 341-1500.
Any questions regarding this process please contact Carol Foreman, (402) 554-4422 x 13 or email@example.com