Seat Relocation/Addition Process
The Seat Relocation/Addition Process for the 2021 College World Series is available starting NOW. The deadline to submit the form is August 21, 2020.
You can fill out the form by clicking here.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Seats used for relocation and addition come from reserved seat season-ticket holder non-renewals. Because of this, your season tickets will need to be renewed by the February 1, 2021, deadline to be considered for relocation and additions.
- Requests are reviewed in order of season-ticket seniority: the number of years season tickets have been purchased from CWS of Omaha, Inc. Requests are NOT reviewed in the order they are returned.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee a change in seat assignment or adding seats.
- Due to the renewal process, you may not receive a response to your request until the end of March 2021.
- All transactions will be handled in consultation with the season-ticket holder before any relocation or additional tickets are processed.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- This request is for RESERVED seat season ticket holders only. If you have questions regarding your club seats, please call MECA at (402) 341-1500.
Any questions regarding this process please contact Carol Foreman, (402) 554-4422 x 13 or email@example.com