Seat Relocation/Addition Process
Beginning on July 9, season-ticket holders who wish to request a change in seat location or additional seats – effective for the 2019 College World Series – are asked to complete a form and return it to College World Series of Omaha, Inc., no later than Friday, August 17, 2018.
CLICK HERE to submit your form online.
If you would like to download a PDF of the form and submit via U.S. Mail you can CLICK HERE.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Seats used for relocation come from season-ticket holder non-renewals. Because of this, your season tickets will need to be renewed by the February 1, 2019, deadline to be considered for relocation.
- Requests are reviewed in order of season-ticket seniority: the number of years season tickets have been purchased from CWS of Omaha, Inc. Requests are NOT reviewed in the order they are returned.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee a change in seat assignment.
- Due to the renewal process, it is likely that you may not receive a response to your request until the end of March 2019.
- All transactions will be handled in consultation with the season-ticket holder before any relocation is processed.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
Any questions regarding this process please contact Carol Foreman, (402) 554-4422 x 13 or email@example.com