Seat Relocation/Addition Process
The Seat Relocation/Addition Process for the 2020 College World Series is now CLOSED!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Seats used for relocation come from reserved seat season-ticket holder non-renewals. Because of this, your season tickets will need to be renewed by the February 3, 2020, deadline to be considered for relocation.
- Requests are reviewed in order of season-ticket seniority: the number of years season tickets have been purchased from CWS of Omaha, Inc. Requests are NOT reviewed in the order they are returned.
- Submitting a request form does not guarantee a change in seat assignment.
- Due to the renewal process, you may not receive a response to your request until the end of March 2020.
- All transactions will be handled in consultation with the season-ticket holder before any relocation is processed.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- This request is for RESERVED seat season ticket holders only. If you have questions regarding your club seats, please call MECA at (402) 341-1500.
Any questions regarding this process please contact Carol Foreman, (402) 554-4422 x 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org