Season Ticket Holder Information
Below you will find available season-ticket holder information for the 2018 & 2019 College World Series. For additional information, please contact the CWS, Inc., office by phone at (402) 554-4422 or via email at, contact us.
Important Dates for 2018/2019
- July 9, 2018 – Seat Relocation/Addition request forms available. Forms will be available here, or you may call (402) 554-4422 to request a copy. Please note that you will not be contacted regarding your request until late February or March 2019.
- August 17, 2018 – Deadline for Seat Relocation/Addition requests.
- December 2018 – Season Ticket Renewal notices will be mailed in early December. If you do not receive your invoice by the end of 2018, please be sure to contact us.
- February 1, 2019 – Season Ticket Renewal Deadline. All invoices must be paid by this date. Payments that are not paid by this date will not be sent invoices for parking and will not be considered for relocation’s.
- February/March 2019 – Parking invoices will be mailed based on seniority. Because spaces are available on a limited basis, if you know you will be out of town during this time period, please contact our office to request an alternate method to receive your invoice.
- June 15-25/26, 2019 – CWS dates for 2019!
“If Necessary Game” Information
Saturday, June 23, 2018, “IF NECESSARY” Games Information:
The Bracket 1 and Bracket 2 ‘IF NECESSARY’ games are scheduled for Saturday, June 23, 2018.
‘IF NECESSARY’ Game Times:
• If both games are played, Bracket 1 – IF NECESSARY at 2:00 p.m. and Bracket 2 – IF NECESSARY at 7:00 p.m.
• If only one game is played, the game time will be 7:00 p.m. regardless of the bracket designation.
To determine which ticket to use, fans should pay attention to the bracket number on their Saturday, June 23, IF NECESSARY tickets: Bracket 1 or Bracket 2.
Bracket 1 Ticket: If, following the completion of Game 11 on Friday, June 22, the two teams remaining in Bracket 1 each have one loss, you will use the Bracket 1 ticket to attend the Bracket 1, ‘IF NECESSARY’ game.
Bracket 2 Ticket: If, following the completion of Game 12 on Friday, June 22, the two teams remaining in Bracket 2 each have one loss; you will use the Bracket 2 ticket to attend the Bracket 2, ‘IF NECESSARY’ game.
To confirm which ticket to use, please check NCAA.com/CWS and click on the News icon. This site will be updated immediately following Game 12, once the proper schedule has been determined. Information also will be posted on Twitter (@NCAACWS ) and Facebook (/NCAACWS). You also may call the CWS Hotline at 402-554-4404.
Inclement Weather/Game Delay or Postponement Information
1. In the event of a game delay, please keep your game ticket or seat locator.
2. If you are leaving the stadium during a game delay, you should stop at a ticket gate to have your ticket/seat locator scanned out or marked by TD Ameritrade Park Omaha staff.
• Reserved seat paper ticket holders may exit through all gates and have their ticket(s) scanned out.
• Flash Seat ticket holders may exit through any gate and have their seat locator(s) marked.
3. If the game is suspended and resumed the same day or continued on the following day, you will need the game ticket from the original game to re-enter the stadium for the continuation of play. If the game is postponed to the following day and you have Flash Seats, please bring the original form of ID (credit card or mobile app) you used to enter the stadium the previous day and enter through any gate.
4. In the event of a total game postponement to the following day (meaning, the game did not begin at its scheduled time), you should follow the game number listed on the ticket, not the date.
5. There are no refunds on tickets as all games will be played.
6. If you have any issues, please go to the Box Office near Gate 2 on the corner of 13th and Mike Fahey Streets for resolution.
Parking Pass Information:
Season ticket holder parking passes in Lot D are by the day. If a game is postponed to the following day, pass holders should bring the parking pass marked with the new day play resumes, not the pass from the day the game was scheduled to play.
For additional information regarding a weather/game delay, please watch the video board and listen to the PA announcements, if you are in the stadium. If you have exited the ballpark, please check NCAA.com/CWS and click on the News icon. Information also will be posted on Twitter (@NCAACWS) and Facebook (/NCAACWS). You also may call the CWS Hotline at 402-554-4404.
Listed game times are subject to change.
Season Ticket Renewals
The reserved season ticket renewal process for 2018 has been completed. Any unpaid season tickets have been released.
If you have any questions, you can contact the College World Series of Omaha, Inc. ticket manager, Carol Foreman, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (402) 554-4422 x13.
Individual Reserved Tickets
- If you would like to purchase additional reserved tickets, the advance sale of individual reserved tickets will be April 14 at 10 a.m. CST.
General Admission Tickets
- If you would like to purchase general admission tickets, either for yourself or as a gift, books of 10 tickets are currently on sale. You can either contact the CenturyLink Center box office at (402) 341-1500, or go online to NCAA.com/cwstickets to place your order.
- For more information about GA tickets, visit NCAA.com/CWS.