Season Ticket Holder Information
Below you will find available season-ticket holder information for the 2018 College World Series. For additional information, please contact the CWS, Inc., office by phone at (402) 554-4422 or via email at, contact us.
Season ticket holder parking for the 2018 CWS will be available soon. For all other parking information, visit the official NCAA College World Series site.
Season Ticket Renewals
Renewal invoices for season tickets will be mailed the week of December 4, 2017. All payments will be due to the College World Series of Omaha, Inc. office, or paid online, by Friday, February 1, 2018.
If you have not yet made your payment, you can pay online by clicking here or you can mail them to College World Series of Omaha, Inc. at 808 N 13th St., Omaha, NE 68102.
If you have any questions, you can contact the College World Series of Omaha, Inc. ticket manager, Carol Foreman, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (402) 554-4422 x13.
All account changes to your email, phone number and/or address must be received in writing and include both the old and new contact information. We like to keep all changes on file so that we can reference them should there be any discrepancies. Please use the Change of Address Form to provide our staff with your changes. Please be sure to provide your account number and old information with your notification so that we can accurately reflect your changes. If you do not have your account number, or simply cannot find it, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you need to change a name on your account due to marriage, divorce or death of a spouse, please provide us with written notification of the change along with a copy of the corresponding marriage certificate, divorce decree or death certificate.
We do allow transfers of season tickets to immediate family members only (father/mother to son/daughter, between siblings, etc.). To complete the transfer, please fill out the Ticket Transfer Form and return to College World Series of Omaha, Inc., by mail, along with the appropriate documentation showing proof of the relationship (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.).
Season tickets that are purchased through and paid for by a company are not transferrable.
If you have a question as to whether a season-ticket transfer will be allowed, please contact our ticket manager, Carol Foreman.
Converting to Flash Seats
Before paying for your season tickets, please contact Carol at College World Series of Omaha Inc. by email or phone (402-554-4422, ext. 13) with your intent to convert your entire season ticket package to Flash Seats. By converting to Flash Seats, you will receive a discount and will be provided with an updated invoice.
If your seats were converted to Flash Seats for the 2017 CWS, they will automatically renew in Flash Seats. If you wish to convert back to paper tickets, please contact us prior to renewal so we can provide you with a new invoice.
If you do not already have a Flash Seats account, one will automatically be created for you upon conversion. To access your Flash Seats account, go to CWS.FlashSeats.com and use the same email address and password you used to renew your season tickets in the past. If you have not renewed online before, please enter the email address on your season ticket account and click “Forgot Password.” You will be directed to create a password that will access your Flash Seats account.
If you would like a souvenir ticket, they can be mailed to you following the CWS upon request.
Flash Seats customer service representatives will be in the TD Ameritrade Park Omaha box office every day that games are played. Please stop by if you have any questions.
Benefits of Flash Seats
Sell tickets you cannot use
- Sell tickets on the NCAA Ticket Exchange®, the NCAA’s approved fan-to-fan marketplace through PrimeSport. With your tickets already on Flash Seats, all you need to do is set up an account through PrimeSport.
- Tickets posted for sale will be available on the Exchange until game time. If the tickets are still unsold at that time, they will be returned to your account.
- You only need to enter your address information when you post tickets for sale. Your address should be in your PrimeSport account.
- You choose how to be paid for tickets sold on the exchange – either by check or through a PayPal account.
- Reminder: Using an unauthorized website or selling tickets above face value outside the venue could result in revocation of your season tickets.
- By converting your season tickets to Flash Seats, the NCAA’s digital ticket delivery system, you receive discounted pricing over paper tickets.
No paper tickets
- Upon conversion, your season tickets will be digital and managed through your Flash Seats account. There are no paper tickets and no print-at-home option.
Quick and easy transfer
- Through Flash Seats, you have a free and easy way to transfer your tickets to friends and family. All you need is their email address to send tickets electronically. They will be provided with information to set up their own Flash Seats account to access the tickets.
No forgetting tickets
- When you use Flash Seats, your game tickets are already in your wallet or smart phone. Just use the credit card registered to your account, or the Flash Seats mobile app, to enter the stadium at any gate.
2018 CWS Dates
Friday, June 15: Opening Celebration Day
Saturday, June 16: Game 1, TBD
Saturday, June 16: Game 2, TBD
Sunday, June 17: Game 3, TBD
Sunday, June 17: Game 4, TBD
Monday, June 18: Game 5, TBD
Monday, June 18: Game 6, TBD
Tuesday, June 19: Game 7, TBD
Tuesday, June 19: Game 8, TBD
Wednesday, June 20: Game 9, TBD
Thursday, June 21: Game 10, TBD
Friday, June 22: Game 11, TBD
Friday, June 22: Game 12, TBD
Saturday, June 23: Bracket 1 and Bracket 2 (If Necessary) (times TBD)
Monday, June 25: CWS Finals 1, TBD
Tuesday, June 26: CWS Finals 2,TBD
Wednesday, June 27: CWS Finals 3, TBD (If Necessary)
Individual Reserved Tickets
- If you would like to purchase additional reserved tickets, the advance sale of individual reserved tickets will be at a to-be-determined time in mid-April, so check back for updates.
General Admission Tickets
- If you would like to purchase general admission tickets, either for yourself or as a gift, books of 10 tickets are currently on sale. You can either contact the CenturyLink Center box office at (402) 341-1500, or go online to NCAA.com/cwstickets to place your order.
- For more information about GA tickets, visit NCAA.com/CWS.
Seat Relocation Requests
- The relocation process for the 2018 CWS is now CLOSED. All submissions will be reviewed in mid-February. We will contact you in late February or early March 2018 with the status of your request. In order to process each request, all season-ticket payments must be received.