Season Ticket Holder Information
Below you will find available season-ticket holder information for the 2018 & 2019 College World Series. For additional information, please contact the CWS, Inc., office by phone at (402) 554-4422 or via email at, contact us.
Season Ticket Renewals
- Log in using the email address associated with the season-ticket account.
- Don’t know the password? Select “Forgot Password” to complete login process.
Pay by phone with credit card.
- Call College World Series of Omaha, Inc. at 402-554-4422
- Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday.
- Limited hours during the holidays
Pay by company or personal check.
- Detach the bottom portion of your invoice
- Make check payable to College World Series of Omaha, Inc.
- Check MUST be in the name of the season-ticket holder.
If you have any questions, you can contact the College World Series of Omaha, Inc. ticket manager, Carol Foreman, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (402) 554-4422 x13.
Important Dates for 2019
- December 2018 – Season Ticket Renewal notices will be mailed in early December. If you do not receive your invoice by the end of 2018, please be sure to contact us.
- February 1, 2019 – Season Ticket Renewal Deadline. All invoices must be paid by this date. Payments that are not paid by this date will not be sent invoices for parking and will not be considered for relocation’s.
- February/March 2019 – Parking invoices will be mailed based on seniority. Because spaces are available on a limited basis, if you know you will be out of town during this time period, please contact our office to request an alternate method to receive your invoice.
- June 15-25/26, 2019 – CWS dates for 2019!
- July 8, 2019 – Seat Relocation/Addition request forms available. Forms will be available here, or you may call (402) 554-4422 to request a copy. Please note that you will not be contacted regarding your request until late February or March 2020.
- August 21, 2019 – Deadline for Seat Relocation/Addition requests.
“If Necessary Game” Information
Saturday, June 22, 2019, “IF NECESSARY” Games Information:
The Bracket 1 and Bracket 2 ‘IF NECESSARY’ games are scheduled for Saturday, June 22, 2019.
‘IF NECESSARY’ Game Times:
• If both games are played, Bracket 1 – IF NECESSARY at 2:00 p.m. and Bracket 2 – IF NECESSARY at 7:00 p.m.
• If only one game is played, the game time will be 7:00 p.m. regardless of the bracket designation.
To determine which ticket to use, fans should pay attention to the bracket number on their Saturday, June 22, IF NECESSARY tickets: Bracket 1 or Bracket 2.
Bracket 1 Ticket: If, following the completion of Game 11 on Friday, June 21, the two teams remaining in Bracket 1 each have one loss, you will use the Bracket 1 ticket to attend the Bracket 1, ‘IF NECESSARY’ game.
Bracket 2 Ticket: If, following the completion of Game 12 on Friday, June 21, the two teams remaining in Bracket 2 each have one loss; you will use the Bracket 2 ticket to attend the Bracket 2, ‘IF NECESSARY’ game.
To confirm which ticket to use, please check NCAA.com/CWS and click on the News icon. This site will be updated immediately following Game 12, once the proper schedule has been determined. Information also will be posted on Twitter (@NCAACWS ) and Facebook (/NCAACWS). You also may call the CWS Hotline at 402-554-4404.
Individual Reserved Tickets
- If you would like to purchase additional reserved tickets, the advance sale of individual reserved tickets will be April 13 at 10 a.m. CST.