Parking is plentiful for the games, know where to go before you leave home with these helpful tips.
- Click here for a comprehensive College World Series parking map.
- Visit ParkOmaha.com to find minute-by-minute parking availability close to TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
TD AMERITRADE PARK OMAHA AND CHI HEALTH CENTER OMAHA PARKING:
On the TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center campus, there are approximately 4,000 parking stalls available for public and pass-holder use and for those with ADA needs. Public parking in Lots A and the CHI Health Center garage are available on a first-come, first-served basis at a cost of $10 and $12 per vehicle respectively. There will be no charge for ADA parking. A limited number of ADA parking stalls also are available in Lot B and will be offered to the public daily at no charge. All stadium lots will open at 8 a.m. on CWS game days and will close 90 minutes after the event. Tailgating is permitted in all TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center lots. Tailgate festivities cannot extend into additional parking stalls and no tents may be staked into the ground.
CREIGHTON PARKING DETAILS:
Creighton will be offering on campus parking for CWS fans and visitors. Tailgating will be permitted, however no motor homes or recreational vehicles will be admitted due to size constraints. Lots will be patrolled during event sessions.
CITY OF OMAHA PARKING DETAILS:
The City of Omaha has numerous surface and garage lots, as well as metered spaces throughout downtown Omaha. For a complete listing of all available lots and spaces, please visit ParkOmaha.com. Public parking in these lots is available on a first-come, first-served basis at various prices. Fans may pay parking meters from their smartphones at ParkOmaha.com.
Where is ADA parking?
ADA parking is available free-of-charge in Lots A and B on a first-come, first served basis. You must show the proper placard to gain entry. Please click here for a parking map.
Can I leave my car overnight at the stadium?
No overnight parking will be allowed on any TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center lots.
How much is it to park in a TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center Parking Lot?
During the CWS, TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center parking lots are $10. This applies to all lots other than D and B as those are reserved for season-ticket and premium-seat holders. To secure a spot in these lots, you must do so on a first-come, first-served basis.
If I leave my lot, can I re-enter?
No. Once you have purchased your space, you have done so for the time that you remain on the lot.
Is tailgating allowed at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha?
Yes. Tailgating is allowed on the TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center Omaha campus.
Is there dedicated bicycle and motorcycle parking?
Yes. There is a bicycle valet located on Mike Fahey St. between 13th and 14th Streets. For motorcycles, you may park on Mike Fahey St. along 14th Street.
What other methods of transportation are there to get to the stadium?
- Metro Bus Transit offers the Stadium Circulator during the entire College World Series. In addition, Metro offers daily services as part of their standard routes near the stadium. For all available Metro services, visit OMetro.com or for a map of the Circulator, click here.
- Heartland B-cycle is the first large-scale municipal bike sharing system in the Omaha metro area. Heartland B-cycle members will be able to pick up one of the blue bikes at any B-station and drop it off at any B-station. For more information on Heartland B-cycle and riding bikes in and around TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, click here.
- Uber, Lyft & Shared Ride Services, are to use the north curb cut at CHI Health Center Omaha Convention Center as the designated pick-up and drop-off location during the CWS. The purple car on the event map highlights this location.
Is there motor home/RV parking?
No motor homes (or other RVs) will be admitted to park in the TD Ameritrade Park/CHI Health Center parking lots. None of the lot entrances have the proper width to allow this. There is RV parking located in the following links: