How to Use and Transfer Your Digital College World Series Tickets
What is Flash Seats?
Flash Seats® is an identification-based ticketing service that combines easy access to events with online seat management. With Flash Seats there is no need to stand in line at will call and fans may enter at any gate to TD Ameritrade Park Omaha.
How to Use Flash Seats to Attend the College World Series
To use your Flash Seats tickets to attend a game:
1. LOGIN to your Flash Seats account at CWS.FlashSeats.com, click TICKETS to confirm your seats are in your account.
2. Bring your registered electronic ID (credit card) to any gate at TD Ameritrade Park and look for the Flash Seats entrance.
3. Your registered electronic ID or the Flash Seats mobile app will be swiped or scanned, and a Guest Services Representative will print seat locators identifying your section, row and seat.
If you no longer have the card used to place your order, please login to your Flash Seats account and update your account information. You will need a valid credit card registered in your Flash Seats account, or the Flash Seats mobile app to redeem your tickets. This electronic ticketing makes entering the venue fast, easy and convenient and also allows fans to transfer tickets, if desired, to family or friends through CWS.FlashSeats.com.
To add or register a new electronic ID:
1. LOGIN to your Flash Seats account at CWS.FlashSeats.com. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password option on the login screen.
2. Click on the ACCOUNT tab on your Flashboard.
3. Select IDENTIFICATION.
4. Choose the circle button next to the Credit Card option.
5. Click ADD NEW ID button.
6. Complete the required credit card information.
7. Click ADD.
How to Use Flash Seats to Transfer Your Digital Tickets
Your digital tickets are transferable through Flash Seats. If you cannot attend the event, you can easily transfer your tickets to friends, family or co-workers at no charge.
To transfer your digital tickets:
1. LOGIN to your Flash Seats account at CWS.FlashSeats.com. If you do not have a Flash Seats account, you will need to register for one. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password option on the login screen.
2. Click TICKETS and find the seats you want to transfer.
3. Click TRANSFER and complete the transfer form, including first name, last name and email address.
4. Select PREVIEW FLASH TRANSFER and then click CONFIRM TRANSFER. The recipient receives an email with instructions on how to access the seats.
To use Flash Seats to manage your tickets via transfer, or to sell your tickets, you must convert your paper tickets to digital tickets first.
To convert paper tickets to digital tickets:
1. Click TICKETS and then click the red button labeled CONVERT PAPER TICKETS TO FLASH SEATS.
2. Choose TICKET TYPE and complete the required information, including the numbers from the barcode.
3. Click CONVERT TICKETS. Your tickets are now ready for use on Flash Seats.
* Please note once paper tickets are converted to digital, the PAPER TICKETS ARE NO LONGER VALID for venue entry.
Selling your College World Series Tickets
The NCAA Ticket Exchange® is a safe and easy way to sell your Men’s College World Series® tickets if you are unable to attend. The NCAA Ticket Exchange is the only 100% guaranteed, NCAA-approved secondary ticket marketplace. Fans may list their tickets for sale in a safe, anonymous and convenient way, and sell their tickets to other fans through the NCAA Ticket Exchange.
1. Visit NCAA.com/Exchange and select the BUY OR SELL TICKETS button next to the Ticket Exchange listing.
2. Choose the game for which you wish to sell tickets and click on the SELL TICKETS button.
3. LOGIN with your PrimeSport account or REGISTER for a new account.
4. Complete the required ticket information (quantity, section, row and seat numbers). Please note that if you have paper tickets, you will need to convert them to digital tickets prior to listing them on the NCAA Ticket Exchange. Please see the above for instructions on converting paper tickets to digital.
5. Enter your payment information and Flash Seats login credentials (email address and password).
6. Review and complete your listing. That’s it! Your tickets are now posted for sale on the official NCAA Ticket Exchange. You will receive a confirmation email with your listing ID soon.
Important Note to Season Ticket Holders: Season tickets can generally be revoked with or without cause. However, with the Men’s College World Series lasting almost two weeks, it is understandable that even the most loyal season-ticket holders may not be able to attend every game. The NCAA has provided season-ticket holders with a sanctioned location where they can safely sell tickets that would otherwise go unused. It is important to note that the NCAA Ticket Exchange will be monitored to ensure that season-ticket holders do not abuse this accommodation by selling all, or most, of the allocation of tickets online each year. If a season-ticket holder resells reserved tickets without using the NCAA Ticket Exchange, they risk having their tickets revoked.