TD AMERITRADE PARK OMAHA
Major League Baseball Commissioner Robert Manfred, Jr. called TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, “the best non-MLB facility in North America.” This 24,000-seat stadium is Omaha’s premiere sports and outdoor entertainment venue located in downtown Omaha. The ballpark has hosted the College World Series since 2011, and was named 2012 College Baseball Field of the Year by SportsTurf Manager Association. The park is also home to the Creighton Bluejays baseball team and is a popular spot for community races and fireworks. The stadium is located just minutes from CHI Health Center Omaha and several hotels, and within walking distance of the Old Market entertainment district and various other attractions. It is just 3.5 miles from Omaha’s Eppley Airfield. Group tours available for a small fee.
For more information visit www.tdameritradeparkomaha.com.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
CWS fans…..as you are making plans for the NCAA® MEN’S COLLEGE WORLD SERIES®, keep in mind Security Procedures at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. This includes the “Clear Bag” policy. This policy follows best practices that are occurring at stadiums and ballparks across the country.
Items permitted will include clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags. Additionally, small clutch-sized bags will still be allowed after proper inspection.
Here are the main components of the policy:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags permitted after search (when applicable)
- Diaper bags must also adhere to these guidelines
- Small or clutch-sized purses or wallets, not exceeding 4.5 inches tall by 6.5 inches long are permitted
- One-gallon, clear plastic freezer bags are also acceptable (Ziploc bag or similar)
- No large purses, bags, backpacks or fanny-packs will be allowed inside the arena or stadium
- MECA staff-members are not allowed to hold bags during an event
- Exceptions will be made for bags with medical necessity after appropriate inspection
Dimensions for clear bags allowed in TD Ameritrade Park Omaha events measure 12 inches tall by 12 inches long and 6 inches wide.
Click here for the CWS “Clear Bag” informational card.
For a complete list of items prohibited in TD Ameritrade Park Click Here.
The staff at the NCAA Men’s College World Series strive to make the CWS a safe, secure and fan-friendly event. As always, patrons are encouraged to beat the rush of last minute arrivals by arriving early, and budgeting additional time for security screenings.